We’re happy to announce Veyon 4.5.5, the fifth maintenance release of Veyon 4.5.x. While various bugs have been fixed in Veyon itself, the Veyon add-ons have been improved and extended notably. The WebTabs add-on now supports WebRTC (audio/video conferencing in Veyon!) and the InternetAccessControl add-on gained Linux support via new nftables-based firewall backend.
All downloads for this release are available in the download area.
A complete list of changes in detail can be found below:
- Core: set OpenGL context sharing flag for proper functionality of the Qt WebEngine WebTabs backend
- Demo: fix freezing/stopping screen broadcasting when Veyon Master is configured to enforce selected mode for client computers
- Demo: fix context menu for computers to properly show “Stop demo” for any active screen sharing mode
- Service: Windows: fix memory leak
- Linux: make minimum session lifetime before server start configurable
- Linux: only consider graphically logged in users for access control rule condition “No user logged in”
- Windows: drop redundant code for detection of logged on users
- Windows: remove imageformats directory on uninstall
- Update translations